Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was getting messages a couple of day's ago that my email…

Customer Question
I was getting messages...

I was getting messages a couple of day's ago that my email info was outdated and to reset my email password. I reset it didn't like that so I reset again and so on. Now I can't get into the system and when it sends the code the system is sending to the wrong phone number. How can I straighten this out?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I can not log in without the password.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

From what I can see the code is being sent to a phone I do not recognize

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I am aware of.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 5 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Who is your email provider?

What message do you get now when you try to log on?

Is this now resolved?