Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed my password on my phone for my email. How do I…

Customer Question
I changed my password...

I changed my password ***** my phone for my email. How do I change the password ***** my iPad. Forgot my old password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes. On my phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

It sounds like you are trying to use the same email for which you changed the password ***** your iPad? is this correct.

Thanks

I changed the email address on my iPad to match the email address on my phone. I have s password ***** answers to security question on my phone. When I try to put the password ***** my iPad it won’t let me. Tells me someone else is using the same email address. Help

I see, on your iPad it wont accept the password. Is this using the Facebook app on the iPad?

Lets try some steps first. Can you sign out of the Facebook account on the iPad and then sign back in? What error message do you get?

I am using email not facebook
I do not have facebook

Apologies, on the last message. Kindly tell me more about your email issue so I can understand better and give you some options to try OR would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue right away. Thanks