Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can not reset password. II did not get code in my e-mail.

Customer Question
Can not reset password...

Can not reset password. II did not get code in my e-mail

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

E-mail only

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone # is ******

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Code is all I need

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/28/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 4 months ago

May I know if this is your email account password ***** you want to reset if yes,please let me know who is your email provider for example Gmail,Yahoo?