Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It won't send emails. Emails stuck in outbox. Good question.

It won't send emails ...

It won't send emails

Technician's Assistant: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?

Emails stuck in outbox

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?

Good question. how do I check

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to send.

3/28/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

What email program are you using?

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Microsoft outlook

go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/y8hdb44u
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.