Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not receiving my emails on my Gmail (Google) account.

Hi, I am not...

Hi, I am not receiving my emails on my Gmail (Google) account. They appear on my iPhone but not my laptop. They were synced at one time but I don't know what happened. Can you help me? There is also an error or block that comes up on my lap stop that tells me my server isn't allowing me to send from my laptop. My name is*****: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Outlook on my personal internet connection. I am not employed.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I don't think so. I have my cable company's security plan on my tv and laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I want him to help sync my phone and laptop so I can use my laptop to check my emails if i so choose to do so.

3/28/2018
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

To clarify you are not getting emails on outlook in your laptop am i correct?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

John, Email Support Specialist
Windows but I've not used it before yesterday to get emails.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fc170791-d828-41cf-91df-5b18a9de5e3b that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

I haven't got the access to your laptop yet is there any problem opening the link I gave or running the remote support tool?

a Yahoo window comes up. Is that correct? I'm communicating with you from my iPhone. Should I be doing it on my laptop?

No that is not the one we needed.

I will give you a short link to type in the address bar of the web browser so that it will be easy for you to type.

Please type this web address in the address bar of any web browser and press enter to open it : - https://tinyurl.com/y9nmhsos

that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect

If you are still getting that same yahoo page then please try the following.

Press windows key + R key that will open run window in that type the above short web address and press enter that will open remote desktop session page.

now my laptop is using Windows to scan when I typed the URL you gave me
It's saying This Page cannot be displayed

It seems you are entering it incorrectly.

Press windows key + R key on your keyboard that will open run window in that type the above short web address ( https://tinyurl.com/y9nmhsos ) no space in the website address and then press enter that will open remote desktop session page.

I did what you asked me to do on my laptop and it says "This site can't be reached" it refused to connect

Does your laptop has internet connectivity,please check that by going to any website like bbc.com

John, what should I do? Do you want me to enter the address you gave me on my phone? I tried it and it gave me a page of programming

Please give me your phone number and i will call you and assist you.

***** cell but if you'd rather call on my home phone, it is *****

Sorry my cell is ****

OK i will call you in a moment.

Gmail issue solved using remote support.Have a Great God Blessed Day.If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,