Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was disconnected a while ago: i set up a gmail account for…

I was disconnected a...

I was disconnected a while ago: i set up a gmail account for my 95 year old mom and now I cannot get access even though I know i have the correct gmail account and password: I left her lan phone as the contact and it does not give me access

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Don't know cannot remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thans

3/28/2018
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

what exactly happens when you try to login to gmail?

it says it doesn't recognize the account: when i request a new password ***** says it will validate by calling the number on the account: which by mistake when I set up my Mom's account i put her lan line down: i went thru the other way and had them use my email account to which they give me a verification code via email and when I enter it: I am still not getting access
are we all set?

give me the email address i will try to reset it at my side

Moses C

To get started with our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click on the link above:

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

Hi this is Moses on justanswer chat
i am connected to you computer on remote screen
I will take the mouse control to work on the issue.

whenever you are changing your phone or recovery email make sure you update all your account as you will have no access to then and you present gmail or any other account will be locked

Problem fixed and account recovered on customer remote screen.

Updated current working phone number as a recovery phone on gmail account.