Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have deleted an email but can not find it. my recycle box…

Customer Question
I have deleted an...

I have deleted an email but can not find it. my recycle box only shows things from 2016 and earlier. I have read that there is a separate trash can for emails but I can not find it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

I can not find those folders.

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Sbcglobal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm looking for :donorschoose email

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I am TechGuy007 and I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

First check the trash folder and if there then move to the inbox.

If your email was deleted within the past 7 days it may be possible to have it restored. If it has been over 7 days it may still be possible under certain circumstances.

• Restorations aren't always successful.
  • Messages can only be restored if deleted in the last 7 days.
  • Since the trash is emptied at random times and can remain for over a week, old mail that was still in the trash during the past 7 days may be restorable even if deleted earlier.
  • Restore requests can't be cancelled and only the most recent request is processed.
  • The only mail that can be restored is mail that was in the trash folder. Any other mail that just vanished can not be restored.
  • Restored mail will always be returned to the trash folder.

Go to this page and submit a restore request.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!