Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can log into my Gmail account. Phone. I remember my email…

Customer Question
I can log into...

I can log into my Gmail account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I remember my email but I forgot my password ***** forgot the phone number that I put as of my recovery and the recovery email address that I did have it got erased it but when I put in a recovery email address they tell me that it's not me but I know this is my email address I tried everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My name is***** that should be the name on the account I should have made it in 2013 the count was made in Killeen Texas 76541

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
What do i do now
3/28/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you today.

What is your problem gmail account so that I can check the recovery option?