Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can you help me restore gmail trash that I deleted? I

Customer Question
Can you help me...

Can you help me restore gmail trash that I deleted?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes, I deleted my trash bin but it contained Notes from my IPhone. And the notes don’t show up as “recently deleted” in the Notes section.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

That’s a start. One of the notes is there from 2 weeks ago but not as recently updated.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Are you still working?
3/28/2018
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 5 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can we talk on the phone?
I don’t think it’s a problem with my iPhone or iPad. It’s a question of how I can restore Notes on my iPhone that got deleted when I emptied my trash on gmail.

Please click https://support.google.com/mail/contact/missingemails?rd%3D1 to complete the form.

Give them 24 to 48 hours to respond, as they have many forms they are working on.

Thank you

If you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, Positive rating are appreciated, If you need further assistance please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Note : Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

Thank you