Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Guys. Gmail. I phone 7. Reseting password. I want to reset…

Hi there guys Technician's...

Hi there guys

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I phone 7

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Reseting password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to reset my password ***** my gmail account

do i need to stay online to talk to someone or do i just wait for you to unlock my email***@******.***...i can chat with using my phone on this number +61421009108.
3/28/2018
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is***** to JustAnswer.com. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

hi michael my names Ryan

You don't need a remote support. I can help you as it is.

ok

can you log in to your account?

not my gmail
it won't let me change the password

have u forgotten ur password ***** u just want to change it?

both lol and now google won't recognise me or let me change it

what happens when u try to reset ur password?

Ryan, nice to meet you. r u in Columbus, Ohio?

it takes me through a process of steps that google is supposed to use to recognise me
no I'm in australia

let me have your userid and what you think ur password ***** ***** a password ***** old password ***** yours. Have u set up an alternate email account or associated a phone number with ur account?

I try to reset ur account at my end to see what happens.

so, please provide me with ur email address, ur current password, an old password, ur alternate email account and the phone number associated with this account.

my email is***@******.***,my password ***** just tried changing it to is Francis2508,old password ***** f**koffc**t2311,

thanks. how about an alternate email account or and the phone number?

my phone number is(###) ###-####

do u have any other email account that u can check ur emails now?

A text was just sent to ur phone. please check it and give me the code it sent you.

210210

thanks. just a moment please.

a new code was just text to u again. may i have that one too?

839328

thx.

Google sent a notification to your phone. Open the Google app, tap Yes on the prompt, then tap 31 on your phone to sign in

please let me know when u r done, Ryan.

i did that
what do i do now

what happend after tapping 31?

just went to the normal google screen

did it ask u to login?

nope

did u open the google app before enter yes and 31?

What's going on, Ryan?

Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

I'm so glad it worked.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity of helping you. My goal is to give you the best experience possible, and hope I’ve provided the information or services you asked. I will be available to answer any follow-up questions you may have. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

sorry i dropped out
mate i still can't access my gmail
what private contact info do i need to send so you can reset me gmail password ***** me

No problem. Just let me know when you would be available and I be online to to continue our work.

Thank you,

Michael

I'm back. R u ready to continue?

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding the issue above. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

NOTE: please ignore any system generated messages regarding the Secured Remote Support or Premium Services. You do not require any of them at this point.