Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to email several pdf files to someone. How do I

Customer Question
I need to email...

I need to email several pdf files to someone. How do I download the pdf and then put them into my gmail to send

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my hp laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I just literally don't know how to start. I am still at cassette.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Where are the PDF files that you need to send located?

in my bank statements at my online banking site.
no. can't you just call me and tell me what to do or can you write an explanation?

ok, so you need to login to your Bank, then go to sections where statements can be downloaded. click on them to download.

then, they should end up in your Downloads folder

Then, login to Gmail, write your email, click on Attach button and browse to your Downloads folder to attach PDF files

let me know if you need remote assistance with this

ok. Thank you very much. I didn't know I have a download file. So, I will try this process. If you don't hear back from me, you will know that I managed to do this successfully. Thank you again!

You are welcome.