Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to open my email. My address is in Australia. It…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to open my email. My address is***@******.*** in Australia. It asks me if i meant Susan Betts but there is nowhere for me to answer NO. It doesn't appear to be possible for me to open my email as I used to do. Please advise me.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

A tablet and/or desk top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

By adding the word'Outlook' and by adding 'Australia' but it doesnt seem to make any difference.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to be connected, but not just for today, for every time I open it. This only became a problem for me several weeks ago. I don't know what has changed.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

hello Uran, now I am waiting for your answer. is this what i should be doing?

I need more info to understand your setup and issue so I can provide an answer.

I have Windows XP I do not authorise any extra payments until i have your solution to my problem.

Which exact version of Outlook are you running on your Windows XP?

hello Uran, have you given up?

Outlook Express

Here you go, all the steps you need are here: http://www.setup-outlook.com/outlookexpresshotmail.php

thank you in anticipation I will now click on the address you've given me, which means this page will be cut off, I think.

open it in a new window (right click)

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if you just have additional follow up questions you'd like to ask, do not rate yet, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify or work on another solution. Your satisfaction is my goal.

If your Outlook express already worked recently with Hotmail, then you can skip step 3 in instructions.

Hello Uran,
Thank you for your time. I'm not very good with wi fi and Internet stuff and at a point in the instructions I realised that it is all too much for me, so I cancelled it all and used my husband's computer.

sure, we also can do remote connection for a very low fee if you like, but if you fully gave up, thats ok.

please rate me for my efforts, so I can get a credit for my help