Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an old email account that was deleted. I have a new…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old email account that was deleted. I have a new email***@******.*** (the old email account is***@******.***).

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

The account was deleted. How can I log back in to***@******.***? I know the old password ***** joelbevo18

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Still gmail. I created a new email (*****@******.***), and I have to login to the old email account.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

I tried creating a new email with the old information, and it said that that is already in use.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/28/2018
Email technician: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is Chris!

When you say that the old account was deleted, what do you mean exactly? Do you mean you just deleted it from your machine or that it was deleted from the Gmail servers?

I had a profile name that would show up when I sent an email. The profile name was quantim faggot. I couldn't send an email without that showing up. I tried taking steps to remove that name. I ended up deleting the google account not thinking i wouldn't be able to login to my gmail.

Hmm, I have to tell you, if in fact the account was deleted from the Gmail system, then the account is gone. That is because, when a user indicates that they'd like to delete an account, Gmail erases the account entirely so that it can free up space on the hard drives to be used by other account holders.

What happens if you just go to gmail.com and try to sign in with the old account?

It says that***@******.*** is currently in use, and I can't login using my password ***** joelbevo18. can you reset the password ***** that and send it to my new email? my marriage is on the line!
I just need to login to that email address.

Google only provides one way for account holders to reset their password ***** that is through the only recovery tool, here:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

When you say it gives you the message that the account is "currently in use," are you sure you'd just using the regular sign in page rather than trying to create a new account with the same info?

When I used that, it said that it sent an email.
I am not sure where that reset password ***** go.

Usually it will either ask if you still have a specific e-mail address or a phone number where it can send a text.

It says it can send a verification email to***@******.***
Why will my password ***** work? joelbevo18
it just sent a verification email to that email address. I can't access it though

I'm not sure and don't have access to your account. At this point I think what I need to do is opt out of the question and open it up to another Expert to assist you.

You will be notified when there's another reply.

please do. I NEED ACCESS TO THAT GMAIL
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Do you still need help with this problem?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I need to be able to access***@******.***.
My current email address is***@******.***
The first 1 is my old email address.
The password ***** to be joelbevo18
The phone number associated with the old email was(###) ###-#### but I no longer have that phone number.

Thank you for writing back. And you mentioned that you already deleted this old Gmail account?

when i deleted the google account, I was unsure at the time that it would make it to where I would no longer be able to login to the email address.
How can I recover that email and have that as my email address?

Approximately when did you delete it?

about a year or 2 ago
I tried to use the recovery tool. It says it sent a verification email to that email address. how would that occur if it no longer exists?

Thank you for that information. Please give me a moment to read through your previous conversation with my colleague and to thoroughly answer your questions regarding this. I will be back in a moment with the details you need.

Can you access that email address?
My marriage is on the line!

Thank you for patiently waiting. Since you deleted the old Gmail account, it is GONE forever and it CANNOT be recovered.

Deleting a Gmail account is not an easy or straightforward process that can be done accidentally so easily, so I checked it indeed you deleted the Gmail account or if you just deleted it from your device.

Unfortunately, the account was DELETED and the email address no longer exists! And unfortunately, it cannot be re-created!

One way to confirm that the account is deleted is by going to this link to VERIFY the email address:

https://verify-email.org/

Please try to verify it yourself. You will see there that the account does not exist.

I believe you are hoping that you will be able to recover it since in the recovery process, it is sending a code to itself. That is an endless loop since the account is no longer existing thus you cannot get the code that the Gmail system sent.

Also, you will know that the account is no longer existing because when you use a web browser to login to it, you will get an error that says "Couldn't find your Google account". Also, when you try to CREATE it as a new account, the error says that the address is already taken. That is because, as per Google's policy, deleted accounts are gone forever and cannot be re-created by anyone.

Please read this information from Google's page itself for your cross-reference:

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61177?hl=en

Please look at the section that says "What happens when you delete your Gmail service". There is a provision there that "if you change your mind, you might be able to get it back." But this change-of-mind time frame is very short, like 30 minutes to 1 hour after deleting it, but in your case, it has been 2 years already thus the deletion has already been processed with finality, thus you will never be able to get your Gmail account back.

I know this is not the kind of answer that you want to hear and I hate to be the bearer of this bad news. But it will be unfair to you and unprofessional of me if I will not disclose the correct answer to your scenario. At least I save you some time in trying (for a lot of times) to recover your account since that is no longer possible.

At this point you placed a deposit and I only get credit for my time and for helping you if you rate positively (3-5 stars/faces). It is up to you if you want to credit me or not. Please do not rate me negatively (1-2 stars/faces) for not getting your desired results. Your deposit is refundable if you do not wish to pay and here is the link about refunding:
ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund
Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.
Best regards,
Jess

how do i end the free trial

Here is the link about free trail cancellation:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl