Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Unfortunately I had to leave last night, before I was

Customer Question
Unfortunately I had to...

Unfortunately I had to leave last night, before I was connected to the technician. I have done some more research an d found that one of my credit card numbers was cancelled. This occurred some time ago when it was lost/stolen. I do have a replacement and tried to enter it on the form but couldn't delete the old one. Please can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Westnet.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

PC or i-Pad.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Don't know, I'll go and get it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have not used my iPad to use Pay Pal this difficulty only occurred yesterday when I was trying to buy an item from Bissell. I have not used Pay Pay for several years but it appears to be more necessary to do so

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Okay

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Hope not!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/28/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer right now or an iPad?
  2. Are you having trouble using PayPal?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I have trouble using Pay Pal

Are you using a Windows computer right now or an iPad?

Regret that I have closed my membership of Pay Pal. I Prefer to buy on my designated card, thank you for trying to assist.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Are you using a Windows computer or an iPad?