Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Looking at changing all our email to gmail but would like to…

Customer Question
Looking at changing all...

Looking at changing all our email to gmail but would like to change our original address "[email protected]". Or is r

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Havent used gmail much at all main emails Are barry_ billshirley @kinect.co.nz and***@******.*** but they dont n

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Have NZ wide coverage Use phone, tablet and am getting new laptop. KINECT advise changing to you.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Want to change "[email protected] Is the only way to close all Google accounts and open a new one?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: Michael, Computer Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Michael
Michael, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, My name is***** to JustAnswer.com. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.