Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It is the same as always. I just wanted to be sure that it…

Customer Question
It is the same...

It is the same as always. I just wanted to be sure that it was Shaw that was asking for my personal information.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google chrome. What info is incorrect? Is it my M/C number?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Either on my I-pad or my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have signed up for monthly payments from my either my bank account or M/C. I can’t remember which now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think it’s the I-pad. It is probably a mix up of the info I gave Shaw for monthly payments.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No. Problem solved. Thank you

OK thanks