Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been trying to sign into my email account but keep…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to sign into my email account but keep getting "We're having trouble signing you in" message. My account has just been recently re-activated so I am not sure whether that is a issue or not.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not logged into email account on any other devices

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you need to know my email account or any other information?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
My Yahoo email is***@******.*** and I also have another email account with Google. My alternate email is***@******.***, in case you need it.
I checked for answers on a number of blogs, trying several of their suggestions but I still can't get to my email. I wanted to delete the account and then re-create it but being unable to sign in, I can't delete the account either.
Is someone working on this issue? Can you let me know how long it will take?
3/28/2018
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 5 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)