Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have lost my email acct. [email protected] and…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my email acct. ***@******.*** and goggle has given me***@******.*** this is not what I want in my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

No. but my g-mail comes up at***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

What happen to my old email which I was use to.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just get my old email account back please.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/27/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Most likely what has happened is you accidentally created a new account so you just need to log out of that and log into your old account.

When you are in the inbox look up to the top right and you will see a circle with either your picture or your initial in it. Click on the circle and choose sign out. After you have signed out sign in with your old gmail account name. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.