Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't change my password on Google, don't remember my old…

Customer Question
Can't change my password...

Can't change my password ***** Google, don't remember my old password. I tried the code's they send me about 8 times but they don't work.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My tablet

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Samsung I not sure but it's probably 6 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

Go into Google and try to change it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Besides the tablet, do you have any other windows computers, or a mac?

Also, is your tablet a windows tablet, or is it an android tablet?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)