Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I haven't used Skype for some time. Now when I try to sign…

Customer Question
I haven't used Skype...

I haven't used Skype for some time. Now when I try to sign in it shows my husband 's name and photo and MY e-mail address. How can I fix this? Thanks, ***** *****. It

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My cell phone,maybe my landline, maybe my TV. Really not sure.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have the password,but no security questions. My phone number for the cell is(###) ###-####and the landline is(###) ###-#### but I don't think that they are linked to the password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it a problem with the email or the name/phone on the account?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is Ugo. In order to change the skype name, please follow the directions from here https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA3571/how-do-i-change-my-profile-picture-in-skype

In order to change your Skype display name, please follow the directions at this link: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA110/how-do-i-change-my-skype-display-name

Please let me know if my advice solves your problem. Thanks.

I did what you said and the respond was to put in my name and password and then they wanted credit card information, which I supplied them for the $5 or $30 (?) Charge. Now they say that they are having issues. What gives?

On my end it's showing that your payment failed...twice. Are you sure that you're entering the correct information ?

I used a debit card, Do you not take these?

You might just try a different card. Just my 2 cents.