Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not access either of my two gmail accounts since I got…

Customer Question
I can not access...

I can not access either of my two gmail accounts since I got my new phone

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No I keep trying it says the password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

And I am not in cell coverage area I am using wifi calling and it will not receive the text message or phone call it seems

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just the phone number on file

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Have you tried to reset the passwords?

Can I just withdraw my question. I have exhausted all possible avenues that is why I found you guys.

Yes

I can get refunded ?