Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my i phone during uber ride and i'm flying out, how…

Customer Question
Hello i lost my...

Hello i lost my i phone during uber ride and i'm flying out, how can i find my phone please?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I lost my i phone in an uber - are you a real person or is this a regulated message?

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Mac Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Lost my phone in uber

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
anyone here???
3/27/2018
Email technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you. Sorry for the delay as we have a high request volume right now.

Uber has a "Lost and Found" program just for situations like this. To contact your driver, please follow these instructions:

https://help.uber.com/h/53539bde-f6f4-4909-85de-fa0b99f82be0

If this was helpful to you, I would appreciate it if you could rate my service above from 1-5 stars.

Thank You, ***** ***** i understand - I have to personally arrange with the driver, not with the company? I lost my phone in Los Angeles, and I'm on my way back flying to Oakland.......will the driver mail it to me?
Thanks for offer, this has already been way to expensive, with uber, loosing phone, cab back to the airport. Its a shame you guys charge $5 for a question like this!

It is through the company, but they will put you in contact with your driver. He or Uber will mail to you if needed

Can you please answer my question?

Did you see my answer? I sent it to you

great thanks!
will try to follow your directions to get in contact with driver

You're welcome! Happy to help!

Sorry for the premium service offer, as the website sends you that message automatically and it is not sent by me

If you are satisfied with my help, please rate me above as it helps me out a lot

John are you still here? I lost my password ***** need a verification number. Requested two times and haven't been send.

I am still here. Have you checked the Spam folder in your email?

i did...

It can sometimes take some time for the email to come through. Please keep checking back on occasion and refreshing your mail

i'm at the airport....is there a toll free number perhaps my familiy member can call?

Certainly, one moment while I get you that please

Apologies for the delay, I just discovered that phone support is not only available for drivers only, and wanted to make sure that was accurate before I relayed that to you

Great! So.....I'm paying $5 to get help, which should be free. Then I can not log in and the verification code is not coming to my e-mail......and therefore how will i report my phone lost! What to do?
is there a phone number or not?

Sorry, this is JustAnswer.com and we are a paid support service.

Here is a better explanation on how Uber support work:

https://help.uber.com/h/4c69afef-5739-4842-9e98-ed0087b873db

But I'm not receiving a verification code!!! Without that i can not do anything!

Unfortunately that is correct. Does your family member have an Uber account that they could use to contact support on your behalf?

If they download the app, who will they contact?
since they won't have the information for the driver?
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 5 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

DO you know your apple ID and password ***** the phone?

You can just use find my iphone and go and get it......... Just a thought