Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am wondering if someone is using my account? I had a funny…

Customer Question
I am wondering if...

I am wondering if someone is using my account? I had a funny email that so indicated same.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web Browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't. I thought I could go on the website and look at my account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Which type of account do you think someone else is using? For example, is it an email address account?

They were shopping on ITunes

Okay, so the problem is with your Apple ID account?

I don't know. I never have used ITunes to purchase anything. It should be real easy to see if someone is using my account.
I cannot sit here and wait. I'll find another way to answer my questions. Please credit my $5.00.