Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My cousin created a second email for me. But I can’t find it…

Customer Question
My cousin created a...

My cousin created a second email for me. But I can’t find it and I don’t know where to look. It’s a Gmail account

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I open my iPad, find the “envelope” and click it. That’s my normal email account. But she set up a secondary account for me and that’s the one I can’t seem to locate to sign in.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What else do I need to add? It has a different user name than my first account:

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your computer email question.

Are you signed in to the email address on any device?

- if 'yes', then go into that account, and view your Inbox. IF it is in a browser tab, hover the mouse over the browser tab to see your email address for that GMail account. IF it is in some other viewing app or program (e.g. Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.) there are other means of telling what the email address and/or Google/GMail account name is... just let me know what app it is being viewed in, and is signed in to, and I will instruct you.

- if 'no', you may have to either A. ask the cousin of yours who created it! who ought to know, or B. guess at it - possibly for a very long time, or C. search for your email address by your name, in a public directory of email addresses e.g. 411.com or similar free email searching websites.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.