Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to verify that this email address is corre t. Gmail.

I need to verify...

I need to verify that this email address is corre t

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I try verified,.com to verify this email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not know what you need

Email address I want you to check is***@******.***
Can you verify that this is a person he is suppose to be Dr.james Martin who works for UN in Aleppo Syria
3/27/2018
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

It sounds like you would like to find out if this email belongs to Dr. James indeed. To help me better assist you, please tell me if you have previously received an email from Dr. James using this email?

Dr.James Martin

Okay, the best way to correspond with Dr. james and to ensure you are emailing his correct email address. Hit reply on the previous email you received from Dr. James. This will ensure that the email will indeed go to him.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Any way to verify that there is a Dr. James Martin and that his iscemail I think I have been scam
I reply to him
I get replies back just do not know for sure it is him that is replying
I do not know of you can help me if not could you advise who can

I see, it is hard to say who the actual person behind the email address is.

A suggestion would be, if you can try to speak to Dr. James Martin over the phone and ask him indeed are these email communications from you and the context of them. You can bring them up during a phone conversation.

Is this a veiled email

Another idea I have is, you can try to use Google Hangouts which is a Video Chat platform where you can see and talk to each other. This hangout account is linked to the email.

A real email address
I do that too but still no way to know unless video chat right
Sorry taking too much of your time I

I am afraid the options are very limited. I would suggest a phone call or a video call to confirm with Dr. James Martin.

Not to scare you but always be careful when giving out personal information over email to anyone you are not sure :)

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

You can find out more about goolge hangouts at this link here: https://hangouts.google.com/

Thank you I did not think of video chat I will see if he will do that
Thank you you have been helpful

Yes, that way you can be face to face with the real person behind the email. Wish you best of luck.

If you have any follow-up questions, don't hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service, hopefully 5 stars :) and press submit at the top of your question page once you have a moment.

Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician