Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was genius bar the other day because I could receive email…

Customer Question
I was genius bar...

I was genius bar the other day because I could receive email but not send. The man removed mail email icon from dock and at the top of the screen next to the little apple. He moved my mail to Yahoo mail which I don't like at all. Also one of my 2 email accounts disappeared. I would like Apple Email app back.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My Macbook Pro.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Gone into system preferences but no luck. Funny thing though is when I clicked an email address on a website Apple Mail appeared and I was able to send an email. But Mail didn't stay on the bar at the top.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so. Thank you.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?