Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am not able to get into my email q.com. It take me to Go…

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to get into my email q.com. It take me to Go Code which I don't know what that is. This also happened last night and the tech sent me a download that I could connect on. My account is(###) ###-####077R

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####is my cell. I have been in Qwest Diagnostics before and I seem to have a security question

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!