Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to change my password, which I have foot ten. So…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to change my password, which I have foot ten. So far I have been unable to do that. I have been using I pad to get my e mail.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I have been unable to change my e mail password. I use my I pad to get e mail and have forgotten the original password.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I tried the phone number and it said their was no account with that number

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!