Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

A month ago I had lost my e-mail account on my computer. I…

Customer Question
A month ago I...

A month ago I had lost my e-mail account on my computer. I tried opening another e-mail account***@******.*** but in the mean time got my other account up and working at***@******.***. I keep getting notifications from Microsoft to verify***@******.***, but have since lost the key code

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried the "Recover deleted items" option under the Deleted Items folder?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!