Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Yesterday I switched from Hotmail to Yahoo mail. My laptop…

Customer Question
Yesterday I switched from...

Yesterday I switched from Hotmail to Yahoo mail. My laptop is no problem accessing Facebook. On my Ipad somehow started a new Facebook account. Now on the Ipad, I can't get into my old Facebook account. How can I cancel the new one and get back to the old one?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No, just my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I can get into Facebook with my ID:***@******.*** and PW of:Trigger1951! but my I-pod will not let me into that account becasue of the new one.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

It sounds like you are trying to use your vanlauwe Facebook ID on your iPad and its not letting you. Is this correct?

By mistake yesterday I opened a new Facebook account on my iPad. My laptop lets me into old account, but my iPad will not

I see, let me give you the steps to try and fix this. I'll be back shortly with the steps.

Its a two part process. First you will sign out of Facebook and then sign back in on your iPad.

First, to sign out of Facebook from that account, Open your Facebook application on the iPad.

Tap "More." The button is located in the lower-right-hand corner of your screen.
Choose and press Logout. Scroll down to find this option. You will be asked if you want to confirm this option.
Tap to confirm your log out. You are now logged out of your Facebook account.

Next, you will want to sign in with your actual Facebook account. You should be brought back to the login screen. Type in the email address and password ***** your Facebook account.

Try the above steps and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks