Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to remember my password with yahoo..just changed…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to remember my password ***** yahoo..just changed my mobile phone number and email I do not have password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

The only device I have is my my mobile phone....so now it is asking on phone if I know the email and phone number..my email is***@******.***..I recently reset my computer and changed my phone number on cell for security..Karen

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

What is my fathers middle name

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No..just need help

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 5 months ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

Open the Yahoo Sign In Helper page by clicking on the following link:

click here

Enter your email ID into the field provided and click Continue. If you would rather receive password ***** information via phone, enter a mobile phone number associated with your Yahoo email account settings.

Select how you would like to reset your email password.

1. The Alternative Email option will send password ***** information (verification code) to an alternative email address configured in your Yahoo account settings.Once you receive the email and enter the verification code into the field provided, you will be able to enter a new password ***** access your account.

2. The Mobile Phone Number retrieval option will send the password ***** information (verification code) to a mobile phone via text message. If you select this option, the last two digits of the phone number where the verification code will be sent is displayed. When you confirm that phone number, a text message is sent to that phone number with the verification code. Enter the verification code into the field provided to gain access to create a new password ***** access your email account.

3. The security question option will display questions about your account that, if you answer correctly, will grant you access to reset your email account password. To use this option enter the CAPATCHA information requested, then answer the security questions displayed. If you answer the questions correctly, Yahoo will provide you access to create a new password ***** then access your email account.