Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I set up a sale yesterday but it is not on Craigs list. I…

Customer Question
I set up a...

I set up a sale yesterday but it is not on Craigs list.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I set up a sale on Electronics yesterday but it is not on line. My email is***@******.*** Can you find it. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Telephone:(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I put it on yesterday but it is not on Electronics area

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is Ugo.

Whenever you set up a post on Craigslist, you receive an email asking you to confirm the post. Can you:

1) visit your gmail account

2) type craigslist in the search field and hit enter

3) view the results to see if craigslist sent you an email on the day of your post

If you didn't find anything, then you might not have finalized your post.

Please let me know if this solves your issue or not. Thanks.