Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my facebook account and need to know how to get it…

Customer Question
I lost my facebook...

I lost my facebook account and need to know how to get it back

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I tried to log in this morning and forgot my password!! I was on facebook yesterday, so don't understand what happened! Just want my account back to normal

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I accidently created a new account and now I have lost all my games and friends! I have been on facebook for about 7 years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want my account back

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Do you remember your Facebook login ID and do you have access to email linked with Facebook?

No, I don't remember my login id, this is how it all started!! I accidently logged into create a new account!! Now I can get onto facebook, but all my information is gone, all my friends and all my game!! I have been fighting with this for two days and am frustrated! I am not computer illiterate, and have been with facebook for ten years and never had this kind of problem

Do you remember the email linked with Facebook?

Your payment for the remote service has failed.
Please contact customer service on***@******.*** or
call them on +1(###) ###-####to clarify the payment issue.