Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

This is a business gmail account. I inherited it and do not…

Customer Question
This is a business...

This is a business gmail account. I inherited it and do not know the password. How can I keep the address so mail isn't interrupted. I con't sign in and don't know any of the retrieve answers.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No. They were set up by someone not here anymore.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is Ugo.

1) find the old phone number for the account

2) visit https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

3) enter the phone number and hit next

If the above doesn't work for getting into the account, you might contact the previous owner of the account and ask for the answers to the security questions. You can also check this link for more options: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/7564124?hl=en

Please let me know if my advice solved your issue or not. Thanks.

both are unavailable
no thanks. I give up.

Ok