Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Been a paypal customer or years, mainly buying, need to send

Customer Question

been a paypal customer or years, mainly buying, need to send 25,00 to a friend in florida also a paypal customer Cannot get in this way. always just hit yes pay and that is all. Can you help please.
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: nope
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Prfobably but cAn't remember.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: what else would I n eed to know to get this sent.
Category: Email
Expert:  jinsmn replied 7 months ago.
Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can't you login to your PayPal account? Do you have access to the email account registered with PayPal?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
AI got as far as I wanted to. When your ending came up with lists of monthly fees I said no by hanging up. This is the first time I ever wanted to send money and am not paying 65 dollars a month for a service I will probably never use again. I will have to wait for a check.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What the hell am I paying 48 dollars for, typing to you for what. I don 't want to play that game.
Expert:  jinsmn replied 7 months ago.

Our service is not free. You need to pay for our service. If you don't want, no need to subscribe monthly subscription. For fees and subscription related info, please contact on***@******.***

Expert:  jinsmn replied 7 months ago.

Please let me know the email address registered with paypal.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No I do not want any more assistance this is goodbye to psypal maybe forever
Expert:  jinsmn replied 7 months ago.

Do you have access to Mobile(3••) •••-8095 ?

Expert:  jinsmn replied 7 months ago.

Sir, this is justanswer.com which offers expert support in different fields. As I said before this is paid service. You can go with one time fee for question you ask, or monthly subscription.