Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm trying to log into my pof account but can't remember my…

Customer Question
Hi I'm trying to...

Hi I'm trying to log into my pof account but can't remember my username and password, so I'm asking to reset my password ***** I'm getting no email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I think I am on my old phone but it's damaged so won't turn on

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I've just been talking to you, I'm trying to log on my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's everything I think

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/27/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 5 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues logging into your account. Please verify the spelling of your username and password ***** you try logging in again.

If you forgot your username:

Try logging in with the email address you used to sign up to POF instead of your username, and your usual password. Then, you can verify your username by clicking "My Profile".

If you forgot your password:

Click here to reset your password.

If you do not receive our password ***** email:

• Please ensure you enter the email address associated with your POF profile.
  • Your profile may no longer be active on POF.
  • Your email provider blocked the email from POF before it reached your inbox. Please check your spam folder to make sure our email wasn’t mistakenly flagged.

To ensure you receive POF’s emails:

• Add***@******.*** to your Address Book.
  • Never click on Report Spam on any POF emails.

If a message from POF is in your Spam folder:

• Please remove us from that folder by clicking "NOT SPAM".
  • Once you have added POF to your address book, you can retrieve your password here.

If you no longer have access to the email address you used to sign up to POF:

You will not be able to retrieve your login information. If this is the case, please click here to contact us and we will help you sign up again.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!