Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail account has been changed and I can't track a

Customer Question
My gmail account has...

My gmail account has been changed and I can't track a package which was purchased under the old gmail address

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through web browser and I do considerable shopping with Amazon.com practically all my shopping so its very important that I get a new account that works

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to install a new account and got the verification code by phone but then it kept asking for more verification codes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No but kindly expedite a new functional amazon.com account

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I never agreed to anything except a $5 returnable amount: You are a scam and I will report you and will instruct my bank to never honor anything you attempt to extort.