Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Something happened to the notification don't work on my

Customer Question
Something happened to the...

Something happened to the notification don't work on my email or massage's I changed the back round it works for gmail but nothing else how do i get this fixed

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Good like I said it works on my gmail

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Email Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My massages don't work either

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you using a Windows or a Mac computer? When did this issue first start?