Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to recover my facebook account that closed out

Customer Question
I want to recover...

I want to recover my facebook account that closed out yesterday. I do not want to create another account as I do not want to reach out to all my friends list again.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Don't know..

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Loging in. Facebook wants me to create a new account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not remember my password ***** user name

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today.

It sounds like you are trying to recover your old facebook account. To help me better assist you, please tell me if you chose to close your facebook before? also, what is the email address you used for that account?

Thanks

I did not choose to close it.i do not log out..however it took me to the sign in page and when it did i did not rember my sign in or password.***@******.***

I see, to better assist you, can you tell me if you are signing into your Facebook account through a computer, iPhone, Ipad?

We can try a remote support session which will be the quickest way to fix this. Let me know. Thanks

Android phone

Ok, on your Android phone, can you try these steps below:

Choose forgot password ***** then use your email***@******.*** and follow the steps. Let me know how that goes.