Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm trying to install a new Office 365 for 1 Mac on my Mac.

Customer Question
I'm trying to install...

I'm trying to install a new Office 365 for 1 Mac on my Mac. While accessing the Microsoft setup process, to be able to enter the product code on the newly purchased card, I'm asked to specify an alternate email address.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I rarely use my gmail account. In this case, Microsoft sent an email message to my gmail account but that message is NOT appearing in my gmail inbox. What next? I'd prefer a real live support phone call. This process is very time consuming. - Wayne Warren(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I do not want to change my Apple ID and prefer not to wade through Apple's online account reset tool. My Apple ID is functioning correctly. I simply want to retrieve my gmail message from Microsoft.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, please connect to a live gmail support person.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Please first check the Spam folder the Trash folder of your Gmail account. The Microsoft notification email might be there for some reasons.