Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Google has frozen me out of it for some unknown reason. I…

Customer Question
Google has frozen me...

Google has frozen me out of it for some unknown reason. I have had this account for almost 15 years. I have tried going through all of the steps it is requesting and it continues to ask for more information. I am terribly upset. I have so much important info in this account.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All of the above. usually on my iphone, which is how I was trying to access it when this happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know enough to know if there is anything else

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
is anyone going to respond?
you cannot tespond via email. The email is frozen. That is the problem.
gosh, I have now been waiting almost a half hour for a response. I guess I need to cancel this request and get my $42 refunded.
3/28/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I still need help, but at this point I do not feel like paying $42

OK