Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to set up portal for Ciereck-Dr Malan's pt. as wife…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up portal for Robert Ciereck-Dr Malan's pt. as wife has set up her portal and we both have same email address-will not let me set up-even tho password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only tried to use new password. don't know what else to do

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No-thank you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What exactly did you mean by setting up a portal? What exactly do you want to accomplish?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

windows
to enable access to physician and medical records. portal thru hellowell

Thank you for writing back with that information. Are you using a special or customized software in your computer for medical records?

No. Using search engine to ope hello well portl

You mentioned Hellowell. Are you accessing your own hellowell account using your web browser and now you want your wife to also have access to it using your own (the same) computer also?

My wife is set up w her own password. I wish to set up my acct using my password ***** hello well no I do not wish to pay for a secure connection

Ok, so your wife's account is already setup and now you want your account setup. In this case, if the main user account for Hellowell is your wife, you need to ask her to create your account for you.

However, since account setup is based on email address, you need to use a DIFFERENT email address from what your wife is using. An email address in any system is treated as unique account therefore, when you try to use the email address that your wife is using, you cannot create your account because the system will check and find that the said email is already in use.

If you are sharing an email account with your wife, for the purpose of Hellowell, you need to create a new email account. You can use free email services like Gmail.com or Hotmail.com. Once you have the email created, you can then ask your wife to create your OWN hellowell account using the new email account.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess