Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've got a new credit card. it is the same number as my old…

Customer Question
I've got a new...

I've got a new credit card. it is the same number as my old card. but its got a new expiration date and security code. How do I update/change the card info so I can make cals?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I've got a yahoo email address making emails

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that i use three phone numbers to get calls

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What account are you doing this with ? eg : Skype ?

Note : Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.