Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am attempting to merge two Comcast email accounts into the…

Pearl, I am...

Pearl, I am attempting to merge two Comcast email accounts into the following Gmail account: ***@******.***. Unfortunately, I received the following error msg: Server denied POP3 access for the given username and password.Server returned error: "invalid command"Naturally, I need a resolution. Thank you much. Ed Gardner

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Comcast account on any other devices?

Yes. I am using***@******.*** on my existing email.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do know how to reset my password ***** Comcast.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I need the resolution to the error msg provided in above.

3/27/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you still able to sign into the Comcast accounts?

Please let me know

I am signed into***@******.***

ok, what steps are you taking to try to add the comcast account in gmail?

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
The two Comcast emails where data is transferred is: ***@******.*** and***@******.***. The transfer is necessary due to a near term cancellation of Comcast.
For about 30 days I anticipate having both Comcast and gmail.

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

If your asking for Comcast connection, the following is valuems at Computer1*
I assume the you are performing all of the instructions provided in above.

No, you need to... so I can connect to the computer and resolve this

771 992 083 PW 6697
I need to discuss the changes with Richard, my original systems specialist, that assisted 3/27/18 or another qualified individual. In looking at my computer system, I see no definitive evidence that the appropriate change (as directed by Richard) has taken place. I believe my account or authorization number is ***** 992 083 with a PW of 6697. I can be contacted at(###) ###-####or***@******.***. I request assistance ASAP. Thank you...
I will not be available until 8am this morning. Thank you. *****
I will be back at 10AM. I hope to be contacted this morning for a resolution... Thank you...
I am ready to go, but need to be contacted by a technician.
Where is the expert? I need to complete the transaction.

Hi there

you now see the Comcast email account in outlook as we corrected the password *****

What is now the issue you have

Richard, The cost of the service has escalated without MY approval. As agreed, since the inception, the cost would be $37 or thereabouts. I need you or your service to credit all charges in excess of this amount. I do have other issues, but cannot continue our dialogue with excessive charges being initiated by your service.

The additional cost was shown for me to connect to your computer and resolve this directly on it which I did for you

Still alot cheaper then an onsite engineer for you

Richard, I lack sufficient evidence that your resolution fulfilled my interest. I will NOT pay for additional services.