Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am attempting to merge two Comcast email accounts into the…

Pearl, I am...

Pearl, I am attempting to merge two Comcast email accounts into the following Gmail account: ***@******.***. Unfortunately, I received the following error msg: Server denied POP3 access for the given username and password.Server returned error: "invalid command"Naturally, I need a resolution. Thank you much. Ed Gardner

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Comcast account on any other devices?

Yes. I am using***@******.*** on my existing email.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I do know how to reset my password ***** Comcast.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I need the resolution to the error msg provided in above.

3/27/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you still able to sign into the Comcast accounts?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I am signed into***@******.***

ok, what steps are you taking to try to add the comcast account in gmail?

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
The two Comcast emails where data is transferred is: ***@******.*** and***@******.***. The transfer is necessary due to a near term cancellation of Comcast.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
For about 30 days I anticipate having both Comcast and gmail.

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
If your asking for Comcast connection, the following is valuems at Computer1*
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I assume the you are performing all of the instructions provided in above.

No, you need to... so I can connect to the computer and resolve this

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
771 992 083 PW 6697
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I need to discuss the changes with Richard, my original systems specialist, that assisted 3/27/18 or another qualified individual. In looking at my computer system, I see no definitive evidence that the appropriate change (as directed by Richard) has taken place. I believe my account or authorization number is ***** 992 083 with a PW of 6697. I can be contacted at(###) ###-####or***@******.***. I request assistance ASAP. Thank you...
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I will not be available until 8am this morning. Thank you. *****
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I will be back at 10AM. I hope to be contacted this morning for a resolution... Thank you...
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
I am ready to go, but need to be contacted by a technician.
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Where is the expert? I need to complete the transaction.

Hi there

you now see the Comcast email account in outlook as we corrected the password *****

What is now the issue you have

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Richard, The cost of the service has escalated without MY approval. As agreed, since the inception, the cost would be $37 or thereabouts. I need you or your service to credit all charges in excess of this amount. I do have other issues, but cannot continue our dialogue with excessive charges being initiated by your service.

The additional cost was shown for me to connect to your computer and resolve this directly on it which I did for you

Still alot cheaper then an onsite engineer for you

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Richard, I lack sufficient evidence that your resolution fulfilled my interest. I will NOT pay for additional services.
Richard, Email Systems Specialist