Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have an old email associated with my Samsung log in.

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old email associated with my Samsung log in . However the password ***** ***** working I can’t get into my computer: how do I get live help to explain the situation better.?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I tried to reset got mags back saying final need to open new account. I need to access my home computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/28/2018
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!