Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Lost my email and cannot open it. Unable to do this i cannot…

Customer Question
Lost my email and...

Lost my email and cannot open it

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

Unable to do this i cannot open the email,it wants me to open a new acount===yesterday i had a problem opening my bank account b of a said it could be that the cache loaded,, we cleared the cache and change the time to be no time limit on it===i dont know if this caused the problem

Technician's Assistant: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

No== i can not get into the gmail to do this

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to open your email now?

Please let me know

it wants me to open a new account

Which program are you using to access gmail with?

Please let me know

thank you