Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't access my second Gmail account. No just my laptop.

Hi, I can't access...

Hi, I can't access my second Gmail account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No just my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I'm not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes - I had gmail problems for a few days until Sunday evening, when Gmail asked me to log in with my password. I have two accounts so I logged in on the one I use most - but I need to access both. Once I logged in, on Gmail on Sunday evening, I had to choose between the two accounts, and now can't access the other one.

3/27/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to access your second Gmail account?

Please let me know

Thank you

Hi Richard, when I click on the photo to access my other account, the other account does not show as an option to select. Ruth.

ok, then you have the option to add an account Ruth, choose that and then sign in.

Let me know the results please

Hi Richard - that worked! Thanks very much.Cheers
Ruth

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Email Systems Specialist