Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

In Xfinity email I can now only get a service called Compose…

Customer Question
In Xfinity email I...

In Xfinity email I can now only get a service called Compose which lists received messages, but I can no longer get sent messages, saved messages, or trashed messages. Also I don't receive a site for spam but I don't have any spam messages to my knowledge. Can you please help me to received the missing messages, especially sent ones and drafts? There may be a problem because my comcast account was originally in my deceased husband's name of Warren Lambert, and my name is***** emai account is:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking XFinity from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

No I don't do Outlook. I just get on the internet on my computer, and type the word Comcast or sometimes just hit the letter c, and it sends me to my comcast account when I put in my account name and password.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I know of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not unless you need something.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/27/2018
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can fix this for you?

It hasn't helped and the amount deducted exceeded the amount mentioned.

Have you checked your email settings? You need to speak to JustAnswer for any billing quiries by mailing them on***@******.*** or by calling them on 1(###) ###-####/p>