Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Wanting to connect two email account in outlook. Some how I…

Wanting to connect two...

Wanting to connect two email account in outlook. Some how I have done a switch with my accounts and now what should be account A is account B. Now I can log in. Help!!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No. Have tried to get a code and it’s not sending.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Opened the second outlook account the other day as I am wanting to get a free trial of some trading data. Can’t access that account.

3/27/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you do not see your primary account in outlook?

Please let me know

Thank you

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
When I click on my mail I do. The other account is there when the drop box comes down with all the folders nothing in the second account though on the computer but it is coming up on my phone.
When I go into the Microsoft icon at the bottom and click outlook, the windows security window for outlook pops up. When I put the password ***** for that account in the box, it won’t come up.
Wanted to change the password ***** the second account to be the same as the first to reduce confusion but I am not receiving the code on my ph. Help!! Am going crazy trying to figure it out.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Is it difficult to fix?

Which version of outlook are you using?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
2016

ok.. your explanation is not too clear sorry... so you are now saying you want to have two accounts with the same password?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
To reduce the confusion because they will be linked in outlook. Is that difficult I best to keep them different?
Will be adding more temporary emails in the near future. Wanting to trade the market and I need to have a new email every mth to get a continued free trial for 3 mths with the trading software.

ok, then you need to set the password ***** the same when you create the account or you reset it now.

What is the part of the email address after the @ symbol?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
my original email is hotmail.com.
The new one I just created is outlook.com.au

ok, when you create the account you then need to set it with the same password ***** the others if you want them all to have the same password.

This is all you need to do for this

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Have tried to change the email password ***** not getting the code on my ph.
Also only getting my original email up in my mailbox not the second one I thought I linked to it.

If it is a temporary account, it is best you make a new one again and just set the password *****

Then you need to add it in outlook via File, Account Settings.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
The thing is that account is now linked to a 1 mth free data trial for Futures market software..
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
You see my dilemma.

then for now you need to use the password ***** set for it

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Do I get a refund on that $55

For the remote service, you just requested? I can organize that

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I am on my ph not my computer.

yes, I cancelled the remote

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
What about my issue?

As indicated, you need to use the password ***** set for it

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I have the computer in front of me and on
Richard, Email Systems Specialist