Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to copy a home dvd and then email it. Outlook.. Web…

Hi.......trying to copy a...

Hi.......trying to copy a home dvd and then email it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook..

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything my laptop is new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That im a nice guy and i think i have stuff running in the backround...

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/27/2018
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What goes wrong when you try to copy the DVD?

Please let me know

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
the screen appears different from past experiences....im kind lost
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
would like to send a small excerpt from dvd....via vimeo or any other program....

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
richard???

Hi there

I send a set of instructions for you to do.. but you replied with ?? 20 minutes later..

It is a little confusing, are you doing the instructions? Why are you just replying with ??

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
another teamviewer option popped up...sorry

ok.. please then complete the instructions

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
ID 956852
92rea3
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
success

You are missing 3 numbers from the ID

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
670
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
can we do one more dvd Richard??

Yes, but you closed the program and disconnected me.... that chat window is the program

But put another DVD in, tell me when you have

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
its in....

Open the Hangover program I installed for you, you see two things you only need to do, the destination of where to save the file, then the play button to encode, they are the only two steps you need to do to make a file from the DVD

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
Hangover program?

The program you saw me install on your computer, the newest icon you have, handbrake

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
ok..thnks for your patience....!

You are welcome!

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
y have studidly purchased but not activate...can u see if it is so and remedy???
Customer reply replied 23 days ago
i may have stuff running in backround....can you remove or fix stuff....

purchased but not activated what sorry?

Click this link

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist